Friday 1 March 2013

Off The Shelf...Continued....

So. It has been absolutely ages since I blogged which doesn't bode well for the whole "I will blog more" policy I have tried to adopt. Ah well. Shall continue trying. The one thing that has happened certainly is I have finished more books as part of my Off The Shelf 2013 challenge. The last time I blogged about the challenge I mentioned I was going to read:

A Darkness More Than Night - Michael Connelly
The Mayor of Lexington Avenue - James Sheehan & finally
The Lincoln Lawyer - Michael Connelly

All 3 were absolutely brilliant and The Lincoln Lawyer was even better than the film and I kept imagining Matthew Mcconaughey saying all the dialogues and it was great.
After which I managed to ALSO finish:

The Brass Verdict  - Michael Connelly - the 2nd Mickey Haller novel - which was brilliant as usual - kept you on the edge of your seat all along. Apparently they're turning this into a film as well. Hope they keep the same main cast!

The Reversal - Michael Connelly - the next Haller book, this time though he's a prosecutor and a brilliant one but obviously. He teams up with his ex-wife and Bosch to make a brilliant team who you root for until the end.

The Fifth Witness - Michael Conn elly - The last Haller book and again absolutely brilliant - and this time Haller has associates and everything - and with a great twist at the end which is making me wait with bated breath for the next Haller novel. Hope it comes soon.







So I was going to go on to the next set of books but then realised I still had Michael Connelly books to get through and I know I said I was going to stick to different books since I didn't have all of the Connelly ones in order but then I thought, well, if that is the case then I'd never get a lot of books finished so have decided to continue with the Connelly books I have. So the next on my list are:

The Overlook and The Drop both by the great MC - so hopefully by the end of March I should have finished my challenge. I shall of course keep reading but perhaps not detailing it in blogs so much - and keep blogging in general!


No comments:

Post a Comment